1. YAY!! I did it! I made bagels and they turned out great! :) I used this recipe with the brown sugar option.
2. The weather has been unseasonably warm here for the past few weeks while most of you have been dealing with Polar Vortexes.
3. As a result, my fruit trees are trying to bud out. This does not bode well for the fruit harvest this summer.
4. On the other hand though, my winter garden is doing great! Spinach, radishes, carrots, kale, beets, turnips, rutabagas and snow peas are all coming along nicely.
5. It's time to get the outdoor cats, Bert and Ernie, "fixed." Somekitty sprayed in Jerry's shop yesterday.
Hmmm...pretty random ramblings today. Linking up with Nancy for Random 5 Friday.