Lazy J Bar C

Lazy J Bar C

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Lemon Pepper

I have been making my own seasoning mixes for some time and I keep adding new ones as I come across different recipes. I got started when I really looked at some of the labels and thought, "I wonder why they put THAT in there!?!" (Sort of like artificial colors in ranch dressing but that's a whole other topic! LOL!!) I have been selling my seasoning mixes at the Farmers Market this year and they are really catching on!


 Lemon Pepper
4 tablespoons dried oregano
2 tablespoons dried lemon peel
2 tablespoons Kosher salt
1 tablespoon black pepper

Mix all together.

How easy is that AND we can recognize and pronounce all the ingredients! :) This is really good on chicken or in stir fry or added to sauteed Swiss chard or in tuna salad or... You get the idea! I also have this for sale on my Etsy site and on Country Cents but haven't sold any yet. :( This is my "promotional" picture!

No comments: