I have recently been awarded The Versatile Blogger Award by several of my fellow bloggers! Thank you SOOO much to Heidi at My Simple Country Living, Clint at The Redeemed Gardener, Lisa Lynn at Little Homestead on the Hill and Sheryl at Cypress Hill Farm. Each of these blogs also received this award and they are all very deserving of it! If you haven't checked them out, I would highly recommend it! :)
Here are the RULES for the Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Add the award to your blog.
2. Thanks the blogger who gave it to you.
3. Mention seven random things about yourself.
4. List the rules
5. Award to 15 bloggers.
6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are seven random things about me:
- I was born and raised a "city girl" and knew NOTHING about gardening or raising animals when we moved to our little place seven years ago!
- I can't sing...just ask the goat! ;-)
- I own at least 10 guns and I'm a pretty good shot.
- I LOVE to bake, but ya'll probably already knew that!
- I am the middle child and have two brothers, one older, one younger.
- I was raised an Air Force brat and moved around quite a bit as a child.
- I am proud member #977 of MaryJane's Farmgirl Sisterhood!