1. When you were a child, what age did you think was "OLD?"
Well, of course anyone over 30 was ANCIENT!! Isn't it funny how the older we get, the older "old" becomes? LOL!!
2. How often do you have dessert?
We rarely have a "formal" dessert but there are nearly always cookies on the Goody Plate. ;)
3. What's your favorite kind of exercise?
Walking. I love to get outdoors and walk, it puts me in touch with nature.
4. Do you watch movies on TV, movies from a rental or the library, or movies online?
We watch old movies on the TV and rent newer releases from the Redbox.
5. Tell me something you remember about your grandmother's/grandfather's house? I'm thinking of something you saw all of the time, like a picture, clock, statue, teapot, or something that was always there.
I remember my grandmother's African Violets. She had a table covered with all different kinds in the corner of the living room.
Joining Patrice (and Wendell!) for Chats on the Farmhouse Porch.