1. I love my purple irises and have been wanting some yellow ones for awhile. My "neighbor" at the Farmer's Market had some lovely, fragrant yellow iris plants for Mother's Day so I bought myself some.
2. We are off to The City today for a major, scheduled car maintenance. We have to be there at 8 AM so I had Bob cat get me up at 4:15.
3. Actually, Bob cat gets us up around 4:15 EVERY morning. (sigh)
4. It's been over a week since I have had time to do a blog post and I'm behind in my blog reading too. I hope to get caught up with everyone in the next few days.
5. Oh yeah, we became grandparents last week!! Jerry's son and his girlfriend had a lovely little girl, JayCee Bella, on May 29th. Jerry made a quick trip up to Flagstaff to meet her and we will both be going in a couple of weeks. The only pictures I have so far are blurry cell phone shots but will be taking lots and lots when we go up. You have been warned!! :)
Joining Nancy for Random 5 Friday.