Lazy J Bar C

Lazy J Bar C

Friday, January 8, 2016

Friday's Hunt 1/8/2016

 This week's prompts for Friday's Hunt with Teresa at Eden Hills are Starts with B, Outside, and Week's Favorite.


For Starts with B, I'm sharing our Big dog Buddy. He is a sweetheart and helps keep the critters down by the barn safe at night.


It has NOT been a very pleasant week to be Outside here in Beautiful Southeastern Arizona! This is a shot from Thursday afternoon. We have had cold, wet, windy weather all week. Not what we are used to. We can always use the moisture though. :)  I'm also sharing this shot with TexWisGirl's Good Fences.


For Week's Favorite, I have been working on more western themed photos to display in the Tombstone Art Gallery. I rather like this "still life" of Jerry's boots and hat. As you can tell by looking at them, he ain't no Drugstore Cowboy, he uses his gear! LOL!!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. The boots and Hat made me smile, My father is never with out both. Any time we see some one in a cowboy hat my kids think its Grandpa.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for joining me! I love the real cowboy attire. What a sweet Buddy you have. Love those crossed paws. I can't believe the crazy weather. We went from 34 and rain today to a high of 12 for this coming Sunday.

Jeanne said...

I think that wintery weather came through here on its way to you!

Lea said...

Buddy is a darling!
Have a great week-end!
Lea

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

very fancy boots and I love Buddy. It sure looks cold there. Have a lovley weekend.

jp@A Green Ridge said...

Buddy crossing those paws...so cute!...:)JP

Anonymous said...

Buddy is adorable!
Great photos from the prompts. :)

EG CameraGirl said...

Buddy can come live at my house any day. What a sweetie!

Alica said...

Buddy looks like a sweetheart! Love his crossed paws! The snow sure is pretty, but I'd be happy if we don't get much this winter!

brokenteepee said...

You look almost like we do with that snow. I'm sure his boots are like mine - I'm on my third set of soles. Gotta love a good pair of cowboy boots!

Crystal said...

Brr snow! but I love the boot and hat shot thats an awesome one!

Unknown said...

Great shots, and great to see you blogging again!!!

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

I am definitely surprised to see snow in Arizona, it's been crazy weather and where I am in Ontario we usually have lots but hardly any yet.
Your western still life is awesome!

Su-sieee! Mac said...

I like the comfy feeling your painting evokes in me. :-)
The View from the Top of the Ladder

Michelle said...

We are getting snow and rain here in California. But believe me I am not complaining. We need this drought to end so badly.