Lazy J Bar C

Lazy J Bar C

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Of The Month - September

I'm joining Jan for her First of the Month meme all this year. Here are the ground rules per her site: "The goal is to capture one thing repeatedly on the first of each month. It can be a landscape, a person, an animal, a project; whatever your focus is, is fine. It can even be a record of where you are each First of the Month."



I'm late with my First Of The Month post for September, mostly because I couldn't come up with anything new to say about my sweet little Daphne so I thought I would share a "portrait" of her. Doesn't she look like a perfect little angel? :)

BUT, just so ya'll don't get the wrong idea, this is why she had such an intent look on her face!




She sure did run when the window banged shut! LOL!!

16 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i am laughing out loud! what a silly goose, er goat!

Tombstone Livestock said...

That's funny ... glad you got the whole series of pics.

Michaele said...

Good catch - both of you : )

Anonymous said...

What an ornery little stinker! They do keep life fun and interesting. I love that portrait.

Unknown said...

You need a tetherball!

Unknown said...

Wonder if our children are called "kids" because of goats...
or the other way around?
They both provide lots of entertainment.

Lighthousegal said...

Love the photos. What fun shots. I bet that window banging shut was a big surprise. Animals can be so interesting to watch at times.

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Your photos made me laugh. Goats can be so funny.

Robyn said...

Candy, great portrait of Daphne. It's amazing what curious animals will do.

We had a show steer that would reach through the fence at night and turn on the water hydrant.

Sister had several sheep that did the same thing. What fun it is to look out the kitchen window and see the sheep pen flooded!

Jori said...

That is the prettiest goat I have ever seen! What a personality!

SweetLand Farm said...

She is cute!! I love the pics of her. And the pics are exactly why we don't have goats at this time!

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh yes she is a beauty. I miss having goats there was never a dull moment when we had them. Always good for a laugh:) B

A Colorful World said...

Isn't she funny! :-)

renae said...

We had two goats last year before we moved. They drove us crazy!!!! We gave them back to the guy we got them from. [long story]

thanks for the pics. I shall blog about mine soon. thanks for the inspiration.

Jen said...

She is so pretty... I bet she did run when that window shut, lol

Kateri said...

She is adorable!