1. I won one of the door prizes for the Boost My Blog Party hosted by Nancy and Lisa last week! YAY!! This sweet, handmade heart tag is waaay too nice to go on our big ol' outside dog Buddy so I put it on my keychain where I can enjoy it. Thanks ladies for hosting the party, I discovered a LOT of wonderful new blogs to follow and picked up some wonderful new Followers too! :)
2. I won some other lovely prizes on recent blog giveaways that I need to mention...some heirloom tomato seeds from Kateri, two lovely bars of goat milk soap from Millie, a beautiful metal sculpture cross to hang from Michelle and some handmade soap from Michaele. (Edited to add) AND a beautiful colored pencil drawing from TexWisGirl of a sweet little nuthatch! I also received an unexpected Christmas package from Kristina, a Pay-It-Forward package from Susan and a handpainted tile from Marie. Thank you all and I'm sorry I'm so late in acknowledging some of you. Blogging buddies are the BEST!! :)
3. It has snowed three times in the last two weeks here! The storm this past Wednesday gave us almost six inches of snow, the most we have seen in the eight years we have lived here. The moisture is always welcome!
4. Our cat, Ruby, snores. Sometimes so loudly that I can hear her in the other room! ;)
5. I'm still getting almost three quarts of milk a day from my goat. It will be two years at the end of March since she kidded. I guess I'll just keep milking her until she starts to dry up! I hate buying milk from the store.