1. My roses are blooming like crazy! I didn't get around to pruning them over the winter and they seem pretty happy about that fact.
2. The big storm that brought or is bringing big rain to a lot of you just brought us big winds earlier this week.
3. I made a new rule, Candy doesn't have to cook supper on Thursday. I do a good job of making meals from scratch the rest of the week but Thursday is kind of like my Friday and I'm tired of being in the kitchen every day by then. I don't care if we go out, eat sandwiches or have leftovers...I'm just not cooking! ;)
4. The new season of Longmire starts May 27th on A&E! Woo-hoo!
5. I have started taking my shower at night, there were days when I would still be in my jammies at noon because I would get busy with my baking. Now, I can just get dressed when I get up. When I was young, we always took a bath at night. How about you, do you prefer a bath or a shower, at night or in the morning?
Linking up with Nancy for Random 5 Friday.