Lazy J Bar C

Lazy J Bar C

Sunday, May 22, 2011

About us

My name is Candy and my husband is Jerry and the Lazy J Bar C Farm is located in beautiful southeastern Arizona near the historic town of Tombstone. We are at 4500 feet and are considered high desert. We have horses, dairy goats, chickens, a farm dog and two spoiled indoor cats. Actually, all the critters here are spoiled! We also have a garden and some fruit trees that provide enough produce for us with some left over to sell at the St. David Farmers Market. I make a couple of kinds of cheese from the goat's milk. I try to cook everything from scratch including all of our bread. I have been making my own baking mix for several years now and have come up with a line of Gourmet Baking Mixes that I sell at the Farmers Market. The Beer Bread mixes have been a big hit (samples sell)! There is always something that needs done around here which makes for interesting days. 

No comments: